Rates per week 2020
|06-01 / 13-02||300||285||250||300||300||300||575|
|14-02 / 19-03||385||375||325||385||385||385||675|
|20-03 / 02-04||475||425||350||475||475||475||775|
|03-04 / 28-05||550||500||400||550||550||550||875|
|29-05 / 25-06||600||525||450||600||600||600||925|
|26-06 / 27-08||675||575||475||675||675||675||975|
|28-08 / 22-10||575||525||450||575||575||575||925|
|23-10 / 17-12||400||375||325||400||400||400||675|
|18-12 / 04-01||550||500||450||525||525||525||750|
Rates per weekend or midweek 2020
|WK / MW||App|
|06-01 / 13-02||200||185||150||200||200||200||310|
|14-02 / 19-03||225||210||175||225||225||225||345|
|23-10 / 17-12||225||210||175||225||225||225||345|
Week / Midweek / Weekend
- Rates in the table above are weekprices.
- Pricing 2019 is bases on the basis of increase low VAT Rate of 6% to 9% by January 1, 2019
- Arrival on Friday: Apartment Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Bungalow Sonja
- Arrival on Saterday: Texels Stroodak with the apartments Heem & Hof
- Booking a Weekend (Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday) or Midweek (Monday to Friday) is only possible in the periods where prices are mentioned.
- Check our weekend and Midweek rates under Reservations
Additional obligatory charges
- Tourist tax 2020 € 2,25 p.p.p.n.
- Bed clothes: € 7,50 per person
- Cleaning the apartment: € 60,00
- Pets (only admitted by mutual agreement): € 20,00 per pet per reservation
- Towel set: € 7,50 per set
- Child’s bed (bring your own bed clothes) and baby chair: free of charge
Bicycle hire per week
- 7-speed bike: € 36,00
- E-Bike € 87,00
- for all other bikes: www.vermeulenbikes.nl
Checkin between 15.00 – 18.00 pm / Checkout 10.00 am
- On the day of your arrival your apartment will be clean and at your disposal from 15.00 pm
- On the day of your departure we request you to have left the apartment not later than 10.00 am
Travel Conditions Anjahoeve
- On Cancellation we conform to the cancellation policy of Texel Tourist Information (VVV Texel). These can be consulted at the website of the Texel Touristinformation.
Cancelation by the traveller
If a travel agreement is cancelled, each traveller is – apart from possible reservation costs owing – answerable for cancellation costs.
In the case of offers per accommodation unit:
- on cancellation up until 42 days before the day of arrival: 30% of the tour cost;
- on cancellation as from (and including) the 42nd day up until the 28th day before the day of arrival: 60% of the tour cost;
- on cancellation as from (and including) the 28th day up until the day of arrival: 90% of the tour cost;
- on cancellation on the day of arrival or later: the total tour cost.
The cancellation costs indicated in this article shall not exceed the fare/tour cost. If you wish to cancel, this can be done by telephone or e-mail.
The cancellation date is the day on which you inform us of the cancellation by e-mail or telephone.